Saw this on another blog and since the Meme challenge was not posted this week, I decided this was the way to go. I found it interesting as well.
Rules of the Survey:
Copy the whole list into your blog.
Bold the things that are true about you.
Add something that is true about you.
Optional: Add a comment after answer in italics
1. I miss somebody right now. – you know who you are.
2. I don’t watch much TV these days.
3. I love olives. – black only.
4. I own lots of books. – mostly scrapbooking.
5. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
6. I love to play video games.
7. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
8. I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
9. I curse sometimes.
10. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
11. I have a hobby.
12. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
13. I’m TOTALLY smart. – at least I think I am, maybe I’m not.
14. I’ve never broken someone’s bones. Just my own
15. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
16. I hate the rain. – seriously hate the rain.
17. I’m paranoid at times.
18. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
19. I need money right now. – could always use more.
20. I love sushi.
21. I talk really, really fast. – sometimes and I talk too much.
22. I have fresh breath in the morning.
23. I have long hair.
24. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
25. I have at least one brother and/or one sister. - I have 3 bros and 3 sis.
26. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
27. I shave my legs (females) or face (males) on a regular basis.
28. I have a twin (or a triplet, or some such).
29. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
30. I couldn’t survive without Caller I.D. –what did I do without it?
31. I like the way that I look.
32. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
33. I know how to cornrow.
34. I am usually pessimistic.
35. I have a lot of mood swings.
36. I think prostitution should be legalized.
37. I think Britney Spears is pretty.
38. I am afraid of heights.
39. I have a hidden talent.
40. I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
41. I have a lot of friends.
42. I am currently single. –yep, still single!
43. I enjoy talking on the phone.
44. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
45. I love to shop. –would love it more with more money.
46. I would rather shop than eat.
47. I would classify myself as ghetto.
48. I don’t hate anyone. I dislike them.
49. I’m a pretty good dancer. –took dance lessons as a child.
50. I’m completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
51. I have a cell phone.
52. I believe in God.
53. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
54. I love drama. (Somebody else’s, not my own)
55. I have never been in a real relationship before.
56. I’ve rejected someone before.
57. I currently have a crush/like someone.
58. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
59. I want to have children in the future.
60. I have changed a diaper before. – way too many!
61. I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
62. I bite my nails.
63. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
64. I’m not allergic to anything.
65. I have a lot to learn.
66. I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
67. I prefer mustard to ketchup.
68. I am shy around the opposite sex.
69. I’m online 24/7, even as an away message.
70. I have at least 5 away messages saved.
71. I own the “South Park” movie.
72. I sing in the car and don’t care who is watching.
73. I love being naked.
74. I enjoy some country music.
75. I would die for my best friends.
76. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
77. I watch soap operas whenever I can.
78. I’m obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist.
79. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
80. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. – never like admitting this one.
81. I know all the words to Slick Rick’s “Children’s Story”.
82. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. – favorite holiday
83. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
84. I have dated a close friend’s ex.
85. I like surveys/memes.
86. I am happy at this moment.
87. I’m obsessed with guys.
89. Conservative Republican.
90. I am punk rockish.
91. I am preppy.
92. I go for older guys/girls, not younger.
93. I study for tests most of the time.
94. I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
95. I can work on a car.
96. I am comfortable with who I am right now.
97. I have more than just my ears pierced.
98. I walk barefoot wherever I can.
99. I hate elephants. – curse you stupid elephants.
100. I have jumped off a bridge.
101. I love sea turtles.
102. I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
103. I believe in prophetic dreams.
104. I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
105. I am proficient on a musical instrument.
106. I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.
107. I hate office jobs. – hate them, but I work at one.
108. I love sci-fi movies.
109. I’ve never been in love.
110. I think water rules.
111. I am going to college out of state.
112. I am adopted.
113. I like sausage. – only breakfast, polish, brats and such…no Italian.
114. I am a pyro.
115. I love when a guy/girl calls me a pet name.
116. I love the Red Sox.
117. I know how to cook.
118. I have thrown up from crying too much.
119. I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
120. I love kisses.
121. I fall for the worst people and have been hurt every time.
122. I adore bright colors.
123. I love Dear Abby.
124. I can’t live without black eyeliner.
125. I think school is awesome.
126. I think pigtails serve a purpose. –love pigtails
127. I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
128. I usually like covers better than originals.
129. I love the 80s.
130. I don’t like multi-textured ice cream
131. I think John Cusack is adorable. – thought it in 1987 and still today.
132. I hate chain theme restaurants like Applebees and TGIFridays.
133. I watch Food Network way too much.
134. I love coaching youth sports.
135. I can pick up things with my toes.
136. I can’t whistle.
137. I can move my tounge in waves, much like a snakes’ slither.
138. I have ridden/owned a horse.
139. I still have every journal I’ve ever written in.
140. I can’t stick to a diet. – trying to very hard right now!
141. I’ve often thought that I was born in the wrong century.
Wow, what a long list. Had to think about some of these things and added a few of my own in the mix. I love lists!!