Ok, so this week's meme challenge has to do with mothers (of course). Really it is a free for all, but I thought it would be fun to let you all know what distinguishes my mother from all the others, what makes her super special:
- There is no one on the planet more obsessed about cleanliness. She is freakishly tidy.
- She never "saves" anything, she is the most anti-pack rat woman.
- Here insesant pluralizing of words or chaning of titles. Examples... Friends in a Circle instead of Circle of Friends or Harry Potters.
- She has the most evil eye that could stop anyone in their tracks. Wish I had that power.
- Looks at least 15 years younger than she is...damn!
- When she gets mad at me she still just says, "Girl!"
- Has had more funny things happen surrounding her car than any other person I know. (Don't worry, I will share some later.)
- She is one of the best people at Finances, I still don't know how she makes it all work.
- Screams at movies loudly, even if they aren't scary. Anything startling gets a scream.
- Strangers are attracted to her. Leave her alone in a grocery aisle, come back a minute later, someone is having a conversation with her. I always think she must have known them....but no, complete stranger.
And I cannot forget my stepmom, she is the best as well. I couldn't have picked a better second mom if I tried. She is so loving and giving, a really kind person.
So, I got two moms...blessing or curse? Blessing! I am definitely a lucky girl to have two dynamite women in my life!