That's a quote from Shakespeare. Got it on a cool website I just found Think Exist. They have a ton of searchable quotes and many recent from musicians and actors. It perfectly expresses how I feel about the internet and most recently this blog. I can type on and on about useless nonesense as a form of entertainment for myself. I really need to blog less and work on projects more!!
There are a few new favorites I have been enjoying lately when I should be working! (shhhh, don't let me find out!) Thought I would share some in case you find yourself in a predicament that you have time and nothing better to do or enjoy wasting time surfing the net as I do:
- Free classes online that are excellent. I took one about a month ago on Photoshop and it was super. Currently, I am enrolled in a class which starts May 19th to learn to use Outlook better.
- Went to a couple Scrapbook Stores over the weekend, thanks Carol, and now I definitely LOVE the My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus line. Saw a great deal on these, which I paid $1 each for on QVC, so if you are jonesing for them you can get them for a steal HERE. This company also sells Second Avenue, which is cool as well and worth a peak.
- If you are even considering submitting some work to a Scrapbook Magazine, the best source is Scrap Source. I think I have mentioned this before, but I am obsessed with checking in to see what they are "looking for".
- Winkflash. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I have tried almost all the online photo processing places as well as most of the stores around me, and these are the best deal and good quality. Their prints are $.16 for a 4x6!! And they have matte or glossy, borders or not, and you can edit your photos very easily with their software!
- Scrappers Blogs are super cool, but the best is Ali Edwards. I love to look at her photos, they are amazing and she posts a ton on her blog! But, don't tell Ali, I am not so crazy about her new Art Journal stuff, not the Ali style I have grown to love. There are a couple others that are great as well, Tara Whitney, Tina Barriscale, Cathy Zielske....but Ali's I check out almost every day in hopes there will be a new picture.
- Scrapbook Industry News Blog. Ok, so I am obsessed with Scrapbooking and demand to know what is new before the majority of other people. In fact, I think this site is making me a little bit of a Scrapbook Snob, better stop reading it. If you want to know what is NEW in Scrapbooking, check here.
- Little Red Scrapbook. This is a monthly kit, but I love to check out their LOs. I don't subscribe to the kit, but they have the newest products and an amazing design team.
- For all your stamping needs, check out Split Coast Stampers. Love it, now that I am an SU girl. Yes, it is true, I am the newest member of the Mad Moon Stampers. This website is the best for getting inspiration for particular stamp sets.
- There is a guy on 2peas, Denis (dgermain) who is an amazing photographer. His website is ubercool and he has tons of tips and technique information, so if you are a camera nut check him out on 2peas and his own website.
- Urban Lily. Have you seen this product? OMG...I love it!! They are from Austrailia. Don't have it, but want it badly!
- Rocky Mountain Hobbies...this is one of the best online stores, they have free shipping on orders over $25 and the shipping is super fast.
That list would keep a person clicking for a week. I spend too much time staring at this screen and this is what I am looking at.
I got some new goodies over the weekend. I must use my product!