Making me happy:
* My Xmas cards are just about finished, people may get them on December 26th but at least they'll get 'em.
* Found perfect star stickers for the cards which will save a major step in the production completion and they were $1.49 for 440 stars!!
* Listening to a local radio station that is playing the past 15 years in 15 days and today is 1995. Totally making me reminisce and reminding me of a whole lotta songs that I totally forgot about. Our Lady Peace, Clumsy...totally forgot that whole band.
You can listen online for free 9-5p at Q101.com.
* Ran to the Target at lunch break to grab a game Max said he wanted when we were in the Target last night. He totally thinks he's not getting it because it was a last minute decision and I told him last night, "Oh well, wasn't on your list buddy, maybe you'll get it for your birthday."
I love the total surprise gift.
* Won a little goodie over at Craft Critique, now I just have to decide which picture to use for my 2008 postage, don't be surprised if you see the kid's face on my cards next year!
* Someone sent me a card from DisneyWorld and signed it Mickey and Minnie.
The kid is totally convinced that we are being stalked by Disney characters.
"See Max, they really want us to come!"
Not making me happy:
* On my Target run, 2 chicks stole my cart while I was searching for snow pants. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what they were staring at me and whispering for, til I saw my stuff on the floor and the cart gone.
* Boss has got me doing busy work and I hate busy work.
* Not a thing in the fridge to make for dinner, looks like a trip to the grocery store is on my afternoon list.
The happy list is way longer...YEAH!
Looks like a pretty good day.
Wednesday, December 19
Making me happy: