Must be the holidays!
* I am gonna be baking up a storm this weekend!
From now til Christmas, every day my house will be filled with the smell of deliciousness.
On the list is mini cherry cheesecakes, spritz cookies, brownies, a white chocolate bundt cake, gingerbread peoples, kolachkies (sp?), apple pie and something wonderfully easy for Christmas morning.
I'm gettting fat just looking at the list.
* After 3pm today I am off work til the 27th.
I usually take the full 2 weeks but I wanted to save some of my vacation time for a trip down south and to Jamaica this spring.
I can't wait...5 whole days off!
* THIS is just amazing, enough said.
* My friend Elizabeth sent me this website this week.
She's on a saving kick for 2008.
I'm just poor.
Good info and tips, if money is on your resolution list for 2008.
* The kid has been drawing up a storm the last week.
Wish he would do it in the pricey drawing tablets he made me buy.
He wanted me to post these to the blog, I think he thinks he has fans.
* The kid brought home the new school paper yesterday and in it was 2 pages of an advice column.
Let me give you a little sample of what it said:
I think this boy in my class is so so so cute, how do I ask him out?
This is grade school people.
Does anybody else think this is weird (possibly inappropriate)?
The questions were all listed by room number too and this one was from a primary grade!
I just don't think the school should allow adding fire to the already existent "drama" that exists at school.
Maybe it's just parents like me who aren't letting their kids date til they're 30 who would feel the same.
* I'm busy busy busy wrapping presents.
Got a family thing tomorrow, so at least those have to get wrapped.
And the kids presents need to be bundled because he is a total snoop like his mother.
* Sent out the last of my Christmas cards today.
I ran out of stamps yesterday.
And you'll notice that there are not cute little foil stars on the top of the trees as I planned.
Well, when I was cart-jacked the other day, they took my stars!
Max thought perhaps that was the reason I got jacked.
I assured him, not everyone gets that excited about little stars, just me.
* They are offering a free 12 week guide to Better Photos HERE, so if you are like me and want to get way better in 2008, this would be a nice place to start and the perfect price.
* This is my most favorite Christmas card this year.
See the little eyes at the bottom?
This card was exactly like this when I opened the envelope.
I laughed so hard I was crying.
Then every time someone would look at it, another eye would pop off.
Except Melana's eyes, hers are still in tact, go figure!
Greta has been wondering how many more blind cards were received this year!
Merriest of Holidays to everyone.
I'm sure I won't have time to post again til after Christmas.
I still have presents to buy!
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday!