Thanks for all the feedback about how things are looking on your end.
I know I took the picture of those cards all wrong, usually I put the cards somewhere else to take the pictures but the set was a little more challenging to find a "spot".
I think it is in fact, my work computer that is a little off in the monitor which is good because I edit all my photos at home and if that was off, it would screw up all my editing I just did.
My feet are recovering and look ridiculous.
Seriously, sunscreen for your feet, long lasting, unscented, non-slippery....there's a million dollar idea there.
And yes, I call them stinkles, not stickles, just cuz it cracks me up. Sad, I amuse myself all the time. When I grab my Ultra Clean, I always do the bugle noise like I am announcing the king, "da-da-da-da....Ultra Clean!" and I call my stamp scrubber, the scrubby scrub.
I can't be the only one that makes up crap, you do it too, come on admit it!
- End of the year cards for the kids teachers, they were amazing this year and deserve something good.
- More cards for my stash and putting together a stash for my sister and mom. At last week's birthday party my sister pulled out a storebought, very pricey Hallmark and I almost fell out of my seat. So, she needs some free cards and I have a ton.
- Sending out my RAK cards, those are sitting here somewhere.
- Sending out packages, packages, packages....I am way behind.
- Packing up my place because we are movin' on up just like the Jeffersons! Not uptown, but upstairs in my building to the "deluxe apartment in the sky". So, moving again!! Yuck! But upstairs is Sa-Weet and we have our own private balcony and a whole extra room that will probably be the official spazz room instead of using the dining room, which I do now. Exciting, but total pain and I just moved a year ago.
Now if you made it this far and actual read my ramblings, (wow, thanks) this is the good stuff...
In the packing, I AM SURE, that things will be "found" that are gonna need a new home and can't come upstairs, so be on the look out, free stuff coming!!! free stuff coming!!!
And I am not talking about a contest, or picking a name or anything...
I mean I am gonna list it,
You want it?
You got it.
Hopefully things will work out the way I hope they do and I will get to packing up the scrappies this weekend, list will start Monday (hopefully).