Sorry for the absence but the weekend was exhausting and there is never a dull moment here in Spazzland. So a quick rundown of what has taken preference:
- My baby bro is home from college for the summer now, so we had some pizza Friday night to celebrate.
- Saturday I went to the Wrigleyville Relay which has nothing to do with running and everything to do with beer.
- Drank too much at said relay and thus, sang a little too much karaoke.
- Learned that my sister is the worst person to drink and go karaoking with because if you utter the words, "I like this song...", you WILL be singing it.
- Mother's day lunch with my mom, poor thing didn't even get a handmade card from me. How did I let that happen?
Last night I noticed a huge rash covering my poor son's whole body so this morning I ran off to the doc to get some cream.
It was SCARLET FEVER.
The kid had strep and I didn't even know it.
THIS is why I got no mom's day presents.
I'm pretty much the worst mom on the planet.
Be back tomorrow, when I have more time because we are off school til Thursday!
Don't want to spread the boogie woogie fever.