I was telling the girls Friday that I had seen some of the CHA releases online last week and of course everyone else wanted to see them as well, so I thought I would give y'all the link up!
Plus, the computer has a broken fan and thank heavens I didn't burn down my apartment because there was definitely a burnt smell going on in the place on Sunday! Just my luck and another thing to fix....UGH!!
So, for now, here are some peaks at great projects and great products!
- Art Warehouse Fresh line - This little flower pot combo is too cute!
- These papers from Dream Street caught my eye.
- Around the Block has diecut ribbon, which doesn't intrigue me but their Uber Luxe Paper Line is pretty cool.
- Does anyone remember those little fortune telling folded paper we used to make in grade school? Pick a color. Pick a number. Well, appartently they're called Cootie Catchers (news to me) and Prima has a line of them. Why?? They aren't hard to make, in fact I still remember how.
- Everyone has paper with a bird on it....Basic Grey...Urban Lily...Scenic Route. Way too over done!!
- Maya Road has the cutest little bags to alter.
- This new type of "ribbon" from Queen and Co. is definitely unique.
- Brackets...Very Hot!
- I need this like a hole in the head, but yet, I want it.
- Now this looks very intriguing...Cuts the paper all by itself???
- More Chipboard products.
That's about all for now, but here are a few new Projects with New Products that caught my eye!
- Fancy Pants Stamps
- Fancy Pants Jumbo Flourish
- This mirror is too cute!
- The little hippo on this card makes me smile.
- This piece is cute, wonder where I could find one?
That's about it. I have to say there is a ton of new stuff I really don't like very much and so much stuff that all kinda looks the same. So many Basic Grey look alikes and MME copycats, blah! I did see some of the make-n-takes and there are a few that are fabulous, so I am sad I couldn't go, but I hear it was quite pricey to stay in Anaheim, so I will wait til CHA comes to me in July!!
What is everyone else psyched about