The meme of the week as posted on the Pea
This week [Oct 31st] since it's the creepy day itself we are talking scary. Some
people's guilty pleasures music picks were scary last week [lol!] but this week
we are listing the scariest movies we've ever seen.
10 Scariest Movies (I've seen):
- Exorcist. Linda Blair and the spinning head.....gave me nightmares for weeks.
- Nightmare on Elm Street. I remember very clearly seeing this movie with my mother and I was definitely not old enough to see it!
- Children of the Corn. Malachai!!!
- IT. Something so creepy about Stephen King movies. Oh, and there was that clown.
- Blair Witch Project. I had the benefit of seeing this movie right when it was released, so no one ruined it for me and I was scared. Any movie with children laughing is scary.
- The Shining. Those kids creep me out.
- Evil Dead. Yes, it is funny(now), but first time seeing it....the woman in the cellar, scary!!
- 28 Days Later. Had countless dreams someone was chasing me.
- Poltergeist. Carol Ann!!!
- Halloween 1 and 2. Still the best scary movies.