I am finally totally done with my swap cards, it was a very long weekend. It seems that in my work daze I had forgotten how to craft and when I went to complete my swap cards, I noticed that I had attached all 30 eyelets BACKWARDS!! And since, all the products were Stampin' Up!, there was no way to get extra eyelets or paper to re-do the cards in time, so I had to dismantle all of them and then remove all the adhesive and put them all together again. This time the right way. When I realized that they were backwards, I literally began to cry and swear like a truck driver all at once. So, now that they are all done and gone....Seems like a good moment to screw around.
So, this week's Meme Challenge:
Our exercise this week is to list 20 things you enjoy doing [rock climbing, roller skating, baking pies, making soup, bike riding, horse riding, shooting baskets, running, reading poetry, etc.]
When was the last time you let yourself do these things? If you want, next to each entry place a date. Don't be surprised if it's been years for some of your favorites. THAT WILL CHANGE! Do what you love!
This is a great challenge, I have been wondering this for weeks, What do I like doing? Gonna really have to think about this one.
- Go to the Scrapbook store (and shop).
- Scrap with Friends.
- Ride my bike
- Get a mani-pedi (any me time is good)
- Sleep in late
- Watch cable (I don't have it, so it is always new and a treat)
- Surf the web for kooky goodness
- Listen to my Cds
- Go Dancing
- Go to a Concert
- Get some new clothes (what are those?)
- Take a ton of pictures outside on a sunny day (brrrr, chilly here)
- Seeing a great Indie film that few people know about
- Going to the Theatre
- Have a party
- Staying in my jammies all day....oh joy and happiness!
- Catch up on all my fav websites
- Play with my photos in Photoshop